Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Darraji: The extraordinary situation really gives the parliament the right to continue its work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Darraji: The extraordinary situation really gives the parliament the right to continue its work Empty Darraji: The extraordinary situation really gives the parliament the right to continue its work

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 4:35 am

Darraji: The extraordinary situation really gives the parliament the right to continue its work
    June 23 2018 10:16 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Darraji[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The head of the Assembly "Enough" MP Rahim Darraji, on Saturday, that what is done in Iraq is to keep the executive branch continues its work until the election of another executive authority, and therefore the protection of state institutions requires the maintenance of Parliament in parallel with the survival of the government to ensure non-uniqueness.

He added, "Darraji" in a press statement, "Iraq's supreme interest requires the continuation of the work of Parliament and the work of the government until the ratification of the results."

"The constitution is not a word of heaven, and if the interest of the country requires taking measures in certain circumstances to serve the country and save the political process is permissible."

He pointed out that "the exceptional situation gives the parliament the right to continue its work to follow the counting and sorting process and ensure transparency on the one hand and to maintain its legislative and supervisory work on state institutions on the other." 

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:26 pm