Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform Empty Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:04 am

Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform

The Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform (IIER) is an independent research institute based in Baghdad. Our mission is to assist Iraq in its transition to a modern market economy by promoting reform based on sound research and case studies. Among our goals, we seek to structure a system of formal property rights, and to assist in the development of an effective civil society by promoting vigorous public debate among stakeholders about the future of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform Empty Re: Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:05 am

Iraq's oil industry after ten years of challenges and achievements

12.16.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Under the patronage of Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussein al-Shahristani, Esquire
    assesses the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform Conference Oil II which deals with Iraq's oil industry after ten years of challenges and achievements
    and participate Conference personalities specialized oil industry actors legislative, executive and experts in the Iraqi oil and the civil society organizations and foreign oil companies and a group of people interested in economic affairs and will be keen to institute wide media coverage
    seminar will be held at nine-thirty in the morning on Saturday, 11/01/2014 at the Ishtar Sheraton Hotel.
    with high respect and appreciation ... For more information, please visit our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. org or send us an e-mail address ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:30 am