Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Communist Party hints at the transition to the opposition in case of insistence on quotas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Communist Party hints at the transition to the opposition in case of insistence on quotas Empty The Iraqi Communist Party hints at the transition to the opposition in case of insistence on quotas

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 3:09 am

The Iraqi Communist Party hints at the transition to the opposition in case of insistence on quotas
    July 31 2018 10:23 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Communist Party[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Iraqi Communist Party secretary Raed Fahmi hinted at the possibility of his party moving to the opposition if efforts to form a government do not succeed as the party sees it.

"In the case of the insistence of the blocks to return to quotas and the formation of the government on this basis, we will go to the parliamentary opposition in order to preserve the voices of our public."

He stressed: "What is important for us is to participate with our program, which gives political reform and fighting financial and administrative corruption a priority on the subject of sharing positions and provide the candidate for prime minister."

"We do not want to repeat the previous experience in the administration of the state, because it is the cause of all the problems that the Iraqi people are suffering now," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 pm