Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's policy reveals plan with Vatican on Christians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's policy reveals plan with Vatican on Christians Empty Iraq's policy reveals plan with Vatican on Christians

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:28 am

[size=32]
    Iraq's policy reveals plan with Vatican on Christians[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Iraqi Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmed Mahjoub said Monday that coordination between the Iraqi government and the Vatican is underway to limit the emigration of Christians from Iraq.
    "The government is coordinating its efforts with the Vatican to prevent this organized immigration and the stabilization of Christians in Iraq," Mahjoub said in remarks to the media.
    He added that "Christians are an authentic component of the Iraqi people, and we are keen on their presence in Iraq and provide protection for them."
    Since the 1990s, Iraq has witnessed the emigration of Christian families, which increased after 2003, from Iraq to Western countries.
    According to current statistics, almost a million Christians have migrated outside Iraq over the past 15 years.
    In 2014, the Da'ash organization attacked Christian areas in Nineveh province and Mosul. The attack resulted in displacement of residents and destruction of places of worship.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:04 am