Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sacco from the Vatican: Christians in the Middle East are suffering from war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sacco from the Vatican: Christians in the Middle East are suffering from war Empty Sacco from the Vatican: Christians in the Middle East are suffering from war

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 2:36 am

Sacco from the Vatican: Christians in the Middle East are suffering from war
    July 01 2018 10:08 p
    Sacco from the Vatican: Christians in the Middle East are suffering from war 8201721131351929777321
    [rtl][rtl]Chaldean Patriarch Louis Sacco[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Saku: We recognize the risks and challenges that face us

"Christians in the Middle East are going through difficult circumstances because of wars and sectarian conflicts, and where there are still martyrs today," said Patriarch Rafael Sako, the Chaldean patriarch of Iraq and the world.

"We are aware of the dangers and challenges facing us, but our faith in the Lord gives us the strength to continue the march in order to achieve a better tomorrow for all," Sacco told Pope Francis in a speech at the Vatican on the occasion of the Cardinal's hat.

"We reaffirm your support for our efforts to promote a culture of dialogue, respect and peace everywhere, especially where there is a greater need, especially in countries such as Iraq, Syria, Palestine and the Middle East in general, and the world at large."

He continued: "Some Muslims who came to congratulate me on this occasion expressed their admiration for the openness of the Church, and your standing by the people in their concerns and fears and hopes."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:28 am