Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: The dissolution of the three presidencies will not be achieved unless the court provides its i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: The dissolution of the three presidencies will not be achieved unless the court provides its i Empty Vice: The dissolution of the three presidencies will not be achieved unless the court provides its i

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 3:26 am

Vice: The dissolution of the three presidencies will not be achieved unless the court provides its interpretation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP said the alliance, "conquest" Razak Muhaibis, Friday, that the resolution of the options of the three presidencies will not be achieved unless the Court's interpretation of the largest bloc, while he pointed out that the block "building" is the closest to this matter being consistent with Article 76 first of the Constitution. 

He said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The resolution of the three presidencies will not be achieved unless the Federal Court decides and provide its final interpretation in the form of the largest bloc and who is the bloc that holds the status of the largest bloc currently," noting that "the three presidencies linked to each other, therefore, Time to name the largest bloc. "

"The building block is the closest to being considered the largest bloc according to article 76 of the Constitution first, which identified the largest parliamentary bloc with the largest block, which applies to the block of construction after the submission of 153 live signatures of deputies directly and not as significantly as the other party." 

The building block, which includes the rule of law and Fatah and a number of political forces and the bloc of reform and reconstruction, which includes wisdom and patriotism and decision and victory announced, Monday (September 3, 2018), in the first session of the House of Representatives in its fourth session that each of them is the largest bloc after the submission of two signatures The head of the tooth includes it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:55 am