Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Our production of associated gas reached 2893 cubic meters per day in July

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Our production of associated gas reached 2893 cubic meters per day in July Empty Oil: Our production of associated gas reached 2893 cubic meters per day in July

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Sep 2018, 6:47 am

Oil: Our production of associated gas reached 2893 cubic meters per day in July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil announced on Saturday that its production of associated gas during the month of July amounted to 2893 cubic feet standard "vaulted" a day.
    The ministry said in a statement read "Economy News", "The production of gas associated with the oil companies in the whole of Iraq for the month of July, the number of 2893 Muqmq per day," indicating that "the burned amounted to 1608 muffled a day."
    The ministry added that "the production of the North and Central Oil Company of associated gas amounted to 405 cubic meters per day and burned of 144 cubic meters per day, while the production of gas associated with the oil of Basra and Dhi Qar and Maysan amounted to 2488 Muqmq day and burned 1464 Muqmq day.
    According to preliminary estimates of the Ministry of Oil that Iraq has a reserve estimated at 132 trillion cubic feet of gas, as about 70% of Iraqi gas is a gas associated with the extraction of oil to address, and Iraq ranks 11th among the world's richest natural gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:35 am