Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra gas raises its natural gas production to more than 750 cubic meters per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra gas raises its natural gas production to more than 750 cubic meters per day Empty Basra gas raises its natural gas production to more than 750 cubic meters per day

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 4:09 am

Basra gas raises its natural gas production to more than 750 cubic meters per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The slogan of the Basrah Gas Company "Economy News"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Basra:
    An official source at the Gas Company in Basra said Sunday that its natural gas production rose during the current stage to more than 750 cubic meters per day while the planned to reach 739 cubic meters.
    The source, who preferred not to be named, told the "Economy News" that "the company's production of natural gas amounted to more than 750 mummies per day while the plan to reach it currently 739 Muqmq," adding that "the company's production of gas condensates was 13 thousand barrels, Exceeded the required limit at the current stage of 11 thousand barrels, "stressing that" the company's production of cooking gas of 4,000 tons while the planned 3900 tons. "
    He explained that "gas supplied through pipelines to the Ministry of Electricity amounted to 620 Muqmq," noting that "the Basrah Gas Company covers 70% of dry gas to generate electricity in Basra only." 
    It is worth mentioning that Basrah Gas Company was established in 2013 and its board of directors includes the companies of the South Gas, Shell and Mitsubishi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:16 pm