Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi politician is threatening Sadr's opposition "a threat"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi politician is threatening Sadr's opposition "a threat" Empty Iraqi politician is threatening Sadr's opposition "a threat"

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Sep 2018, 3:15 pm

[rtl]Iraqi politician is threatening Sadr's opposition "a threat"[/rtl]
    [rtl] September 14, 2018 - 8:57 Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[rtl]Sumer News:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iraqi politician Izzat al-Shabandar has ruled out the use of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to the opposition.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I do not think the statement of Muqtada al-Sadr is a decision," Shabandar said in a press statement about Sadr's appeal to the opposition.[/rtl]

[rtl]"He is a threat, as long as he looms in case the other political blocs do not respond to what he believes in, he is ready to go to the opposition."[/rtl]

[rtl]And attacked the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Thursday evening, the Iraqi political parties, against the background of the talks that took place during the last period for the formation of a new government.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We agreed with senior Iraqi officials to nominate several technocrats and independents for prime minister by a purely Iraqi decision, and the candidate should choose his ministers away from partisan, sectarian and ethnic divisions," Sadr said in a tweet posted on Twitter.[/rtl]

[rtl]Sadr stressed that "some politicians were quick to reject the idea of ​​independence, and even the rejection of technocrats; to return Iraq to the first box, so that the corrupt new dress, and dominate their parties and economic bodies on the capabilities of the people and their rights.[/rtl]

[rtl]Sadr threatened that "if the politicians continue to do so, I will announce my involvement and take the opposition approach and style," as he put it.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Sadr met with the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri at the residence of the first Najaf, and agreed to accelerate the formation of the government and naming the three presidencies. But official results have not been made public.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:13 am