Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dave Hodges Interviews Dr. Jim Garrow 12/22/13 audio

ksp
    ksp
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Dave Hodges Interviews Dr. Jim Garrow 12/22/13 audio Empty Dave Hodges Interviews Dr. Jim Garrow 12/22/13 audio

Post by ksp Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 pm

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/12/23/dave-interviews-dr-jim-garrow-122213/

Not really three hours cause you can skip past the long commercials. The interview begins 6 minutes into each hour

Dave Interviews Dr. Jim Garrow 12/22/13
    December 23, 2013 - Featured, Main, Radio Archives - Tagged: dave hodges, depopulation, Dr. Jim Garrow, false flag, FEMA, genocide, martial law, ndaa, new world order, police state, prepping, the common sense show, tyranny

On The Common Sense Show, on 12/22/13,  Dave and Annie welcomed Dr. Jim Garrow to the show for what proved to be a riveting 3 hours. Jim spent 45 years in deep cover for the CIA and has a perspective of the world’s geopolitics like very few people. Jim and Dave will be discussing the current state of the Obama administration and the rash of recent false flag attempts which have been thwarted by the American military. And what about those missing nukes? Where are they? Who has them? And how will they potentially be used? How close are we to civil war? A military coup? The answers lie below.
    Program Note: The interview begins 6 minutes into each hour. The first 30 minutes of this interview was spent establishing the credibility and background of Dr. Garrow. The last 2.5 hours was bone chilling.
     Listen to Hour 1      Listen to Hour 2    Listen to Hour 3
    Dave Hodges Interviews Dr. Jim Garrow 12/22/13 audio Jim-garrow
    Dr. Jim Garrow
    THE COMMON SENSE SHOW
    FREEING AMERICA, ONE ENSLAVED MIND AT A TIME
    AIRING FROM 9PM-MIDNIGHT (CST) EVERY SUNDAY EVENING
    CLICK THE LISTEN BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT
    OR
    LISTEN TO US ON ONE OF OUR 52 AFFILIATES

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:00 am