Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank calls for Australian banks to open branches in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank calls for Australian banks to open branches in Iraq Empty Central Bank calls for Australian banks to open branches in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2014, 4:07 am

Central Bank calls for Australian banks to open branches in Iraq

Sunday January 12, 2014

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    The Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, the possibility of providing immunity to Australian funds in Iraq, calling on the Australian banks discreet to open branches in Iraq.

The statement said the bank has received "Alsumaria News" copy of "The Governor of the Bank and the Agency Abdel Basset Turki discussed with the Australian Ambassador to Iraq, the possibility of providing immunity for central bank money to the Reserve Bank of Australia."

The statement added that "the talks also included to encourage Australian banks to open branches in discreet inside Iraq to carry out banking activities different."

The Australian states that good relations with Iraq, which has a joint cooperation in the agricultural and commercial sectors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:06 am