Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moussawi: MPs in Basra will not give confidence to Abdul Mahdi unless he undertakes to pay the dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moussawi: MPs in Basra will not give confidence to Abdul Mahdi unless he undertakes to pay the dues  Empty Moussawi: MPs in Basra will not give confidence to Abdul Mahdi unless he undertakes to pay the dues

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:43 am

Moussawi: MPs in Basra will not give confidence to Abdul Mahdi unless he undertakes to pay the dues of the province

10:24 - 07/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the province of Basra victory al-Moussawi, Sunday, that the deputies of Basra from all the political blocs agreed not to give their confidence to the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, unless pledged to the Parliament to pay the dues of the province.
    Al-Moussawi said in a statement to "Al-Mawloma" that "the deputies of the province of Basra all agreed in principle not to give them confidence to Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi within the parliament unless he solemnly pledges to pay the dues of the province and bound by a specific period of time."
    "The dues are to grant the province share of the petrodollar and 50% of the imports of border crossings"
    Bashar that all previous governments did not meet their legal and constitutional obligations to grant the oil provinces and provinces covered by the petrodollar law as well as the proportions of quotas from the border crossings. Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:51 am