Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moussawi: Abdul Mahdi threatened to publicly expose political forces on special grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moussawi: Abdul Mahdi threatened to publicly expose political forces on special grades Empty Moussawi: Abdul Mahdi threatened to publicly expose political forces on special grades

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 2:05 pm

Moussawi: Abdul Mahdi threatened to publicly expose political forces on special grades

21:30 - 10/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    MP al-Fateh Alliance Hamid al-Moussawi, Sunday, that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] threatened to expose political forces in public on the issue of special grades, pointing out that most of the political blocs gave Abdul-Mahdi authorization to change the government in his government.
    Al-Moussawi said in a televised statement followed by (information), that "the speech of the religious authority and the uprising of the masses an opportunity to proceed with the reform of the political system, since the reference since 2015 talked about changing the political system."
    He added that "the national dialogue must be between the political forces and the people and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] par excellence away from outside interference," noting that "the parliamentary system in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] turned into a system of quotas and must be the parliamentary system with the participation of all political parties."
    He pointed out that "the transformation of the parliamentary system into a semi-presidential system gives more guarantees to the people."
    He stressed that "political forces can not bring a prime minister on the principle of half plus one."
    He explained that "Abdul-Mahdi threatened to expose the political forces openly on the issue of special grades," pointing to me that "most of the political blocs gave Abdul-Mahdi authorized to make a ministerial change in his government." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:32 pm