Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Makusi calls for the adoption of specialization in the distribution of deputies to the Standing C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Makusi calls for the adoption of specialization in the distribution of deputies to the Standing C Empty Al-Makusi calls for the adoption of specialization in the distribution of deputies to the Standing C

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Oct 2018, 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Makusi calls for the adoption of specialization in the distribution of deputies to the Standing Committees

The MP of the alliance of the Ra'id al-Mukusi, on Saturday, the need to choose permanent parliamentary committees according to experience and efficiency and specialization and move away from quotas to promote the work of the institution and activate its oversight and legislative role.
    "The mechanism for the distribution of deputies to permanent parliamentary committees must be different from what it was in the previous sessions," he said in a statement.
    He added Almkososi that "the political blocs should take into account the specialization and the desire of the deputy selection of the Committee and move away from quotas in the division of standing committees. Calling on the Presidency of the Council to take its role in this regard and not to leave this matter as it was in the past as it was personal relations is the Committee determines away from specialization and efficiency
    The interim parliamentary legal committee elected Sabah al-Saadi as its president while Riwaar Taha was elected as vice-chairman of the committee by secret ballot after obtaining 11 votes in return for the candidate obtaining 3 votes out of 15 votes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:07 am