Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia holds three Ukrainian warships

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia holds three Ukrainian warships Empty Russia holds three Ukrainian warships

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:21 am

Russia holds three Ukrainian warships 1017701233-660x330

Russia holds three Ukrainian warships

The Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) public relations center said on Monday that Ukrainian naval vessels "Berdiansk", "Nikopol" and "Yani Kabo" had been detained, which violated the border with the Russian Federation.
    "The Ukrainian navy vessels" Berdiansk "," Nikopol "and" Yana Kabo ", which violated the state borders in Russia this morning, made a new attempt at 19:00 on 25 November to carry out illegal acts Legitimate within the waters of the territorial sea of ​​the Russian Federation ".
    The statement added that "the legal demands for the immediate cessation of ships and boats accompanied by border guards of the Russian Federal Security Service, the Black Sea Fleet, was not responded to, and completed serious maneuvers." 
    "For the purpose of the forced suspension of Ukrainian warships, weapons were used. As a result, all three Ukrainian naval vessels were detained in the territorial waters of the Russian Federation in the Black Sea. Three Ukrainian armed forces were wounded by medical assistance. There is no threat to their lives. "

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:27 am