Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's exports to Iraq amount to nearly $ 7 billion in 8 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's exports to Iraq amount to nearly $ 7 billion in 8 months Empty Iran's exports to Iraq amount to nearly $ 7 billion in 8 months

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 3:28 am

Iran's exports to Iraq amount to nearly $ 7 billion in 8 months
    Saturday 15 December 2018 :
    09:29 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    Iran's exports of non-oil goods to Iraq reached more than 6.7 billion dollars in the first eight months of the current Iranian year, which began on March 21, accounting for a fifth of Iran's total exports abroad. 
    According to a report by the Iranian customs firm, 21 percent of Iran's non-oil exports were exported to Iraq, which outperformed the UAE in supplying Iranian goods thanks to the desire of Iranian traders. 
    The Iranian exports to Iraq grew by 67 percent from March 21 to October 21 this year compared to the same period last year, with exports worth 6 billion and 757 million dollars.
    Goods imported by Iraq from Iran topped mineral fuels, mineral oils, scrap products, asphalt products, metal waxes, materials and plastic products, accounting for 35 percent of total exported goods. 
    Goods exported from Iran to Iraq included machinery, electronic equipment, spare parts and audio and video equipment, accounting for 12 percent of total exports. 
    Iran is among the 10 countries that meet the needs of the Iraqi market thanks to their common borders, low transport costs and the desire of the two countries to develop trade.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm