Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish blocs set two conditions in exchange for passing the budget of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish blocs set two conditions in exchange for passing the budget of 2019 Empty Kurdish blocs set two conditions in exchange for passing the budget of 2019

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 6:17 am

Kurdish blocs set two conditions in exchange for passing the budget of 2019

14:40 - 17/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed a member of the Finance Committee on the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ismail Cougar, on Thursday, the identification of Kurdish blocs two conditions in exchange for passing the law of the general budget for the current year 2019, stressing that the proportion of the province in the budget is not fixed.
    "The issue of the region's share of the budget is still not settled because it is a permanent issue that emerges every year without any resolution or the establishment of fixed criteria for the region's share of the annual budget," Kuger said in a statement.
    He added that "the coalition was surprised when allocated the government of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the proportion of the province budget this year 12.67%, which is not true where the proportion of the province in the budget last year 13.72," noting that "the Kurds rejected this percentage categorically."
    "The Kurdistan Alliance put before the parliament two options for the ratification of the first budget refer to the previous political agreement on the proportion of 2018 or proceed to the census and the commitment of the governments of the region and the center of the setoff and therefore either restore the government excess ratio or we get added money depending on the results of the census "He said.Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:04 am