Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Ronbo
Neno
Diamond
Rocky
8 posters

Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department - Page 2 Empty Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:45 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=12.66]Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department

February 27, 2014

Met with MP Haider al-Abadi Chairman of the Finance Committee and a delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department, headed by Mr. Landau Bakool on Wednesday, 26/02/2014 at the Commission's headquarters.

During the meeting, the review of technical support and expertise provided by the U.S. Treasury Department in Iraq and its support for the financial and banking sector and elevate it to the level of countries advanced.

as meeting dealt with the latest developments that have taken place on the draft general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year of 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department - Page 2 Empty Re: Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department

Post by wciappetta Fri 28 Feb 2014, 1:07 pm

And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it. -Jeremiah 33:9

For Christians this promise is your promise. We have endured financial captivity for long enough .... It's one of the reasons I live in expectation for this... I could tell about the dream my daughter had about this two weeks ago , My wife was handing out checks and my daughters check worked out to a rate of $3.06 ....Now that's my girl!   All part of the benefits package... Thank you Jesus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department - Page 2 Empty Re: Finance Committee Chairman meets delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department

Post by Neno Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:54 pm

Diamond wrote::cheers: ward
    He is right, you just never know... ;)
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:38 pm

Neno wrote:
    He is right, you just never know... ;)

But maybe they are just, lookin like this  :face: !!!!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 28 Feb 2014, 6:55 pm

lol, that would be my guess... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm