Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: You will not borrow from the central problem is not in the payment of salaries of employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: You will not borrow from the central problem is not in the payment of salaries of employees Empty Finance: You will not borrow from the central problem is not in the payment of salaries of employees

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:16 am

Finance: You will not borrow from the central problem is not in the payment of salaries of employees

03/02/2014

BAGHDAD - Awan

The Ministry of Finance on Sunday, no problems in paying the salaries of employees, despite the delay in approving the budget, denying "the existence of any move to borrow from the Central Bank of Iraq."
    The finance minister said the agency purity of net debt, in a press statement, seen by the (time),
    "The state does not have any problem in paying the salaries of their employees so that delay in approving the federal budget."
    The net that "the Ministry of Finance will pay 1/12 of the actual expenditures for the budget year 2013, which estimated monthly 9 trillion dinars, which is dedicated to the payment of staff salaries and the payment of a large part of the costs of ongoing projects," denying "the existence of any move to borrow from the Central Bank of Iraq" .
    The parliamentary Finance Committee has warned, earlier, the difficulty of the payment of salaries of employees of the federal government for the next month, if the House of Representatives did not vote on the draft budget, and revealed directed the Ministry of Finance to borrow from the central bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 pm