Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will pay its external debt until 2053

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will pay its external debt until 2053 Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will pay its external debt until 2053

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:01 am

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will pay its external debt until 2053
    15:40 - 27/02/2019 

Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary finance committee confirmed on Wednesday that the Iraqi government will continue to pay the country's external debt until the end of 2053.
    "The foreign debts of Iraq are divided into two parts, which will be fully paid by the end of 2024," committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement. "The other part will be completed by the end of 2053 as the government has not submitted On international borrowing again. "
    He added that "Parliament obliged the government not to go towards external borrowing to fill the budget deficit during the current year and will continue this decision in the coming years to prevent the rise of foreign debt," noting that "debt repayments will be scheduled on the public budgets and not from surplus funds high oil prices" 
    The coalition of victory was likely, earlier, go to the surplus from the budget of 2019 towards the launch of grades for graduates and the reconstruction of cities liberated from the call of the terrorist and the payment of external debt.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:23 am