Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  Empty Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Mar 2014, 6:44 am

Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey

03/10/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. demanded the parliamentary Finance Committee, the federal government signed agreements with Iran and Turkey to establish free economic zones to facilitate trade and to support the local market with high quality products.
    Said committee member Rep. Dler Abdelkader told / JD /: that most of the countries of the world have a free economic zones with its neighboring countries in order to promote trade exchanges and facilitate the process of transfer.
    He pointed out: that Iraq enjoys excellent geographical allows him to establish more of a free economic zone, both on the border with Iran and Turkey, as well as take advantage of offshore locations in Basra.
    He added that the free zones characterized by fast growth of the economy in terms of stimulating the local product and to ensure the entry of goods of good quality for the country, as well as facilitate the exchange process, which makes the cost of transport less, calling on the government to contract agreements with the two sides of Iran and Turkey to set up more of a free economic zone.
    The free trade zone or export processing zone is one of the most private areas of the country where reducing trade barriers such as tolls and bureaucracy imposed on the movement of trade in order to encourage new business and attract foreign investment. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm