Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers calls to set a date for the establishment of the Natio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers calls to set a date for the establishment of the Natio Empty Secretary General of the Council of Ministers calls to set a date for the establishment of the Natio

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:01 am

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers calls to set a date for the establishment of the National Congress to address unemployment UN Secretary- General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail committee tackling unemployment to set a date

UN Secretary- General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail committee tackling unemployment to set a date for the establishment of the National Conference to address the unemployment next month .

This came during a meeting he chaired the committee to tackle unemployment in the presence of a number of experts , academics and institutions and industry associations , economic , stressing that what has been collected and extraction of large quantities of research contained gave a picture close to reality .

And the secretary-general said the conference could come out with recommendations binding on all parties in order to contribute to the creation of future programs address this problem , pointing out the seriousness of the problem of unemployment and the threat to the country.

For their part, the participants reviewed a number of solutions that can be recommendations for the next conference , notably the protection of the local product and activate the role of the private sector through grant large loans , and to focus on the industrial sector .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:11 am