Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper reveals the size of US forces in Iraq: Marines and Commandos and tanks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper reveals the size of US forces in Iraq: Marines and Commandos and tanks Empty Newspaper reveals the size of US forces in Iraq: Marines and Commandos and tanks

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2019, 4:03 am

Newspaper reveals the size of US forces in Iraq: Marines and Commandos and tanks

12:00 - 28/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The newspaper "New Arab" on Sunday, the size and nature of US forces stationed on Iraqi territory, indicating that it includes forces Marines and Commandos, tanks and a squadron of helicopters. 
    "The United States remains the first foreign force in Iraq, with Marines and Commandos, a squadron of helicopters, armor, tanks, ground combat units and paratroopers, as well as advisory and training forces and engineering forces concerned with the maintenance of equipment and aircraft," the newspaper said in a report. And the military mechanisms of the Iraqi army, which are of American origin, as well as other things included in the assistance of Iraqi forces.
    "For the Russians, they do not have a presence at the logistics level, nor at the level of the military forces, but they are within the quadruple coordination chamber that brings Iran, Iraq and the Syrian army to their side, a unit that does not rise to a circle of operations, Revealing that "the Turks increased their number in contrast to the rest of the forces, specifically in Bashiqa, and parts of the Kurdistan region." 
    The newspaper pointed out that "Iraq has not seen any withdrawal of foreign troops on its territory during the last period, which happened that the tasks of many of them diminished and declined, after the adoption of Parliaments by the end of some of their troops, such as the Netherlands, Sweden and Canada." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:41 am