Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report reveals the participation of US marines in ground operations in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report reveals the participation of US marines in ground operations in Iraq Empty Report reveals the participation of US marines in ground operations in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 12 May 2018, 7:50 am

Report reveals the participation of US marines in ground operations in Iraq

12:51 - 12/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Marines have been involved in land-based military operations in Iraq and Syria, contrary to US claims, a report by the US Business Insider on Saturday showed.
    "Three private Marines are involved in the operations with dueling fighters on the ground in Iraq and Syria between July 2016 and January 2017," the report said.
    "Despite the Obama administration's claim at the time and the Pentagon commanders that the battle against Dahesh is being waged by regional partners, with US forces normally staying safely behind the lines, documents from the Marine Special Operations Command show that forward operations were not limited to their partners Regional forces in Iraq ".
    "The special operations team involved in the military operations in Iraq and Syria was called the Commandos Navy and the Special Operations Command in the Marine Corps concealed the names, ranks and units of the personnel in the classified documents obtained by the US site under the Freedom of Information Act." Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:27 am