Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: We do not need mediation to negotiate with America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: We do not need mediation to negotiate with America Empty Zarif: We do not need mediation to negotiate with America

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2019, 2:45 am

Zarif: We do not need mediation to negotiate with America 12052018_iran_zarif_2
    Zarif: We do not need mediation to negotiate with America

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that Tehran does not need mediation to negotiate with the United States, saying that "the precondition" for any talks with the United States is to announce the implementation of the nuclear deal.
    "We have said that we do not need mediation. The United States has started an economic war against our people," Zarif said in an interview with Al-Alam television on Friday. "This policy must be stopped and when this policy stops, the atmosphere will change completely."
    In another part of the television interview, Zarif said the US government's policy was "to show dialogue and willingness to negotiate."
    Last Wednesday, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said that if Washington abolished sanctions, the negotiating process would also open.
    But on the same day, Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei insisted that the Tehran government would not "negotiate" with the United States, while US President Donald Trump said on Thursday that if Iran was ready for talks, the United States was ready to do so.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/76607

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:22 pm