Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Zarif: If America wants to enter Hormuz, negotiate with the Revolutionary Guards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: If America wants to enter Hormuz, negotiate with the Revolutionary Guards Empty Zarif: If America wants to enter Hormuz, negotiate with the Revolutionary Guards

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:19 am

[size=32]
    Zarif: If America wants to enter Hormuz, negotiate with the Revolutionary Guards[/size]
     Zarif: If America wants to enter Hormuz, negotiate with the Revolutionary Guards Tharif

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said the United States should negotiate with his country's Revolutionary Guard if it wants to enter the Strait of Hormuz.

"If the United States wants to enter the Strait of Hormuz, it has to negotiate with the party that protects it, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard," Zarif said in a statement on Wednesday after arriving in New York.

Zarif said, however, that keeping the Straits of Hormuz open in the interest of the national security of the Islamic Republic.

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Zarif: If America wants to enter Hormuz, negotiate with the Revolutionary Guards Empty Re: Zarif: If America wants to enter Hormuz, negotiate with the Revolutionary Guards

Post by wciappetta Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:23 am

Ha! We'll stick a Boot in your posterior on the way through...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:16 am