Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The resumption of postal exchanges between Iran and Britain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The resumption of postal exchanges between Iran and Britain Empty The resumption of postal exchanges between Iran and Britain

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2019, 11:12 am

The resumption of postal exchanges between Iran and Britain

18:58 - 01/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    It announced the Ambassador of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to London, Hamid Baeidi Nejad, on Friday, that the company "Royal Mail" British issued a statement formally on postal activities with his country.
    With the solution of the operational problems, Royal Mail will resume postal activities with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    He re-published the British company's statement on his Twitter account.
    The British news agency Fars news agency reported that the British Royal Mail Company has announced its resumption of sending the parcels which had been frozen to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] remained in the postage warehouse, adding that it would also send the new postal packages it had received recently.
    In this context, the Iranian ambassador to London said that according to reports received from London, all the parcels that blocked the mail will be sent again.
    "The postal service is one of the simplest civil and legal services that the people should enjoy," Hamed told Ahmadinejad. "This service should not be cut or restricted under any circumstances.
    He said Tehran would do everything in its power to abolish this illegal practice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:30 am