Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq on the verge of bankruptcy and stockpiling enough for one year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq on the verge of bankruptcy and stockpiling enough for one year Empty Iraq on the verge of bankruptcy and stockpiling enough for one year

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Apr 2014, 4:18 pm

Iraq on the verge of bankruptcy and stockpiling enough for one year

30/03/2014

The future of Iraq / special
    Revealed parliamentary sources informed, on Sunday, a considerable risk of imminent Iraqi economy due to the mismanagement of monetary policy, while warning of the consequences of the depletion of inventories of cash at the central bank for the purposes of propaganda, confirmed that Iraq is at risk because of the remaining funds has enough for one year., The sources said l »the future of Iraq» that «the Iraqi economy and monetary policy in a deplorable condition and in great danger, especially after the consumption of most of stockpiling cash in the central bank». added that «the remaining funds from the inventories that are sufficient, at least for a full year, not up to Iraq to stage safety if a crisis erupts or subjected to shock the world of war or environmental disaster, humanitarian or stopped oil exports for emergency reasons ». The sources pointed out that «the Central Bank of Iraq is suffering from big problems that I've got a crisis dismissal of former governor Sinan al-Shabibi and solutions Abdel Basset Turki as his successor proxy», indicating that «control some quarters monetary policy, which is the same that control the fiscal policy of the country lose this institution independence» . sources pointed out that «these practices reflected negatively on the fundamentals of monetary policy in Iraq and toppled security of cash and make the country vulnerable to tremors through what is described as spending politicized and propaganda compensation of farmers who have been compensated through marketing their crops, a possible first, without exception, and then were given compensation again included Compensation farms and land that has not grown since the sixties of the last century ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq on the verge of bankruptcy and stockpiling enough for one year Empty Re: Iraq on the verge of bankruptcy and stockpiling enough for one year

Post by Neno Wed 02 Apr 2014, 6:56 pm

lol!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:50 pm