Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jawahiri: Iraq is on the verge of bankruptcy because of the Kurdistan oil pipeline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jawahiri: Iraq is on the verge of bankruptcy because of the Kurdistan oil pipeline Empty Jawahiri: Iraq is on the verge of bankruptcy because of the Kurdistan oil pipeline

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Aug 2019, 6:09 am

Jawahiri: Iraq is on the verge of bankruptcy because of the Kurdistan oil pipeline

13:31 - 31/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Oil expert Hamza al-Jawahri said on Saturday that the federal government recorded a budget deficit in 2020 of 100 trillion dinars due to economic policies, noting that estimates indicate that the completion of the Kurdistan oil pipeline, which transports about one million and 100 thousand barrels per day, which will force the government to reduce production from the South.
    Jawahri said in a statement to the information that "estimates indicate a decline in oil prices globally, as well as the completion of the Kurdistan oil pipeline, which transports about one million and 100 thousand barrels per day, which is carried out by the police" Russian oil ", which reduces[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] share in the southern provinces by about 400 At least 1,000 barrels a day. ”
    He added that "America and other countries are pressing allies in the Gulf to reduce world oil prices after increasing abundance in markets and exit from the OPEC agreement," noting that "the American quest will end with the arrival of oil prices by about 50 dollars per barrel."
    He said the jeweler, said that " the reduction of production from the southern provinces and swallow the largest share by Kurdistan , in addition to the decline in oil prices , the estimates in thebudget with the registration of about 72 trillion dinars Kaadz in the budget of 2020 will contribute to raising the deficit to around 100 trillion dinars, the highest and most disastrous for the future of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Segerh Towards bankruptcy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:04 pm