Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approval of the recommendations of the National Investment Commission on the draft Basmajh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approval of the recommendations of the National Investment Commission on the draft Basmajh Empty Cabinet approval of the recommendations of the National Investment Commission on the draft Basmajh

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Apr 2014, 11:19 am

Cabinet approval of the recommendations of the National Investment Commission on the draft Basmajh

04/04/2014

Cabinet decided at its regular meeting held on the thirteenth 04/01/2014 approving the recommendations of the General Investment Authority on the requirements for the completion of the project Basmajh residential city.Said a source in the Department of Cabinet Affairs, the Office of the media and government communication, explaining that the recommendations had been included assigning relevant ministries and government agencies that allocated in its budget investment for 2014 funds to implement service projects in the project Basmajh residential direct contracting with the Korean company implementing the project Basmajh exception of the Implementing Regulations government contracts No. 1 for the year 2008, as well as provided recommendations on the granting of investment opportunities for the services of liquid gas,telecommunications and presented according to the National Investment CommissionThe text of the decision of the Council of Ministers that when you do not provide the necessary funds in the budget, the National Investment Commission will negotiate with the Korean company to begin the implementation of service projects and ensure completion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:57 am