Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Where has the National Oil Company become?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Where has the National Oil Company become? Empty Where has the National Oil Company become?

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:21 am

Where has the National Oil Company become?

16:33 - 18/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Books / Walid Khaled ...
    Long efforts began more than 13 years ago led by a group of activists and oil experts and politicians to reconstitute the Iraqi National Oil Company, because of its impact on the development of the Iraqi energy sector in addition to the provisions of the law passed by the Iraqi parliament of items that serve the interests of the Iraqi citizen, The oil and oil minister of the former Iraqi was unfortunately for confiscation and obliteration, in all countries that take the parliamentary system is the main task of the Parliament is the legislation and monitoring work to monitor the executive authority of any deviation or infringement of the powers of other authorities, but in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The executive branch extended the powers of the legislative authority when it killed the law of the national oil company approved by the Iraqi parliament at its previous session. This legislation was accompanied by the approval of the presidency and then published in the official gazette to publish the laws. All these procedures are required by the law to enter into force. The former government headed by Haider Abadi began its implementation through the issuance of the ministerial decision to nominate the oil expert and the engineer of the oil sector in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Jabbar al-Allaibi as the head of this company amid the expectations and hopes of the great people of the people was the birth of this company, that the current government worked to put the law on the shelves of the government for reasons unknown and illogical and I do not doubt for a moment that behind the suspension personal reasons push some towards it Haidar Abadi may be intentional But certainly the biggest target of this illegal plan is the oil minister Jabbar al-Allaibi to prevent the abuse of the company's management, especially that al-Allaibi knew success in every field of intervention, whether the director general or a minister or adviser, The Parliament has the duty to hold accountable the government. One of the most important duties of any parliament is to monitor the performance of the government and to hold it accountable, but I can not find an explanation for the silence of the parliament on the exercise of its oversight role, but it is a dead parliament with no personal lives and segregated deals. The Integrity Commission and the Commission[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as he return to some of the items that fear the government applied in the government 's duty to challenge the law before the Federal Court without extending its activities to stop or cancel the law, the government hasalready challenged some of the terms of the law , as the court has not issued any decision to stop theimplementation of the law and therefore Implementing It is strange that some of the leaders of the political process, headed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Despite the large number of media references to the need to give the citizen a share of oil imports, the law that included this paragraph was frozen without hearing or see any statement or claim even the media of Mr. Sadr in a plan I personally it indicates that all calls Mr. Sadr is to get people without Is intended to achieve anything tangible to the citizen or else the majority of the parliament and the formation of the government is simply able to instruct the government to implement the law or else the parliament is able to move to bring down the whole government to ask it seems to be under the interest of the country and the citizen is the last thought by our politicians Implementation of the law The only benefit of the citizen directly and reduces the stage of extreme poverty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:19 am