Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: American ambassador exceeded the red lines and the government to play its role

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: American ambassador exceeded the red lines and the government to play its role Empty Al-Bawi: American ambassador exceeded the red lines and the government to play its role

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2019, 1:40 am

Al-Bawi: American ambassador exceeded the red lines and the government to play its role

08:12 - 19/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between political analyst Hazem al-Bawi, Wednesday, that the new American ambassador (Matthew Teuler) exceeded the red lines through the movements and meetings held recently, stressing the need for the government to show the lines that should not be absent during his presence in Baghdad.
    Al-Bawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah: "It is well known that what is required of the diplomatic corps of any country is to lay down the foundations of the relations between the country and the host country, activate the agreements, remove the reasons for the problems and the presence of any position of praise or protest. And behaves in a way that is not related to the diplomatic relations and tactics adopted by states. "
    He added that "the meeting of the new US ambassador to tribal sheikhs in some provinces, especially the areas liberated by the blood of Iraqis away from the eyes of the government, raises many questions."
    "The government and the parliamentary foreign relations committee are required to engage all foreign diplomatic missions in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with diplomatic controls and frameworks and not to leave them because the country does not tolerate any plans to cook in the backstage or under the table," al- Bawi said .Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:42 pm