[size=52]Iraqi leaders sign a political document to form a government with two weeks and 7 other points[/size]
[size=45]Political leaders held a meeting at the headquarters of the Iraqi Republic attended by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
According to a statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic, the two sides discussed what was stated in the Supreme Reference speech on June 14, and the internal and regional developments, and stressed the following:
1. Giving the file of services priority in the performance of government and in support of the political forces and alleviating the suffering of the people, Electricity with exceptional effort in attention, performance and control of implementation.
2. Emphasize the importance of hard, honest and transparent action by state authorities and political, community and media forces to confront and stop rampant corruption. Emphasize the principle of the rule of law to build a harmonious state free from the scourge of corruption, which, along with terrorism and violence, bears the responsibilities of many shortcomings in various facilities and fields. It was also stressed the need for cooperation of all, from the institutions of state and political forces, to facilitate measures to address corruption and accountability spoilers, and agreed that the meeting will not be the cover of any corrupt whatever its location.
3. The participants stressed the support of the executive and legislative authorities to review laws that could cause social differences or give unfair privileges.
4. Agreement on the need to "complete" the ministerial cabin, with a maximum period of two weeks from now, in order to enhance confidence in the ability of the political forces of the parliament to overcome differences and avoid these bottlenecks in such circumstances.
5. The political forces are committed to the exclusion of the state from party quotas and to be chosen on the basis of competence, professionalism, integrity and career progression, in order to ensure national balance.
6 - Support security and intelligence efforts to eradicate terrorism, and support the security of the citizen from any infringement or infringement of the rights of any party.
7. The meeting emphasized the commitment to the Ministerial Platform, the Government Program and the National Policy Framework document agreed upon at the first meeting, It also stressed the support of the government and constitutional institutions in the implementation of its provisions and adherence to its concepts, so as not to engage Iraq in the midst of regional conflicts.
The statement added that in such sensitive circumstances, the participants stressed the importance of taking into account the specificity of the national situation and the interests of Iraq and the Iraqis. Otherwise, any party that deliberately deviates from the principles of a unified national action is outside the national consensus and the authority of the state and its constitutional institutions. Interests of the people.
In this context, the participants agreed to support the political forces of the Government and the authorities that will continue to abide by these national policies in order to enforce the law and to confront any departure from it.
[size=45]According to the Iraqi presidency, the document of the national framework for a unified Iraqi policy stipulated the following:[/size]
[size=45]In recognition of the changes that have taken place in the region, and in line with the great role that Iraq can play in the midst of these changes, it is necessary to create internal political cohesion that results in important outputs. The first is to create an integrative approach to be played by the government and the political parties in line with what is happening at the internal and external levels.
We realize that the recent escalation between the United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran will have a negative impact on Iraq, which has just emerged from a costly war with the terrorist organization. Some of its mosques are still active in several provinces, which threatens security. To date, thousands of our displaced people in the camps have not returned to their cities.
The military success achieved in Iraq is very important and can not be underestimated, but it remains reversible. Therefore, Iraq must adopt a practical policy based on a national consensus and based on the interests of Iraq first, stressing its sovereignty and independence and taking into account its security and building and consolidating its nascent democratic institutions.
Iraq is due to the accumulation of political problems and security breaches, not to mention remnants of dictatorship, allowed foreign interventions, therefore, protect and promote stability in Iraq and its interests in the region, can be accomplished, but this requires a serious and precise practical effort on more than one level in order to :
- enable institutions The State in the light of a strategy of action based on adherence to the Constitution and professional foundations, which restore prestige and enhance respect and strengthen the confidence of citizens.
To limit the weapons to the state institutions with jurisdiction and to promote integration without interrupting its security apparatus.
The fight against corruption, which has penetrated into the depth of the state, the security and political system, is the most important factor for perpetuating crises and undermining the country's sovereignty, independence and the welfare of its citizens.
To work on developing the infrastructure of the Iraqi economy so as to enhance self-sufficiency and reduce the country's need to rely heavily on imports, making its positions strategically dependent on others.
Therefore, we believe that it is necessary to restore our calculations and make our decisions and understanding based on this national vision based on the promotion of the Iraqi independent decision and the protection of sovereignty and looking forward to:
- reject the policy of axes and avoid Iraq being a yard for settling disputes and settling scores or a platform for aggression against any other country.
- Iraq's supreme interest and the region should be a platform for the compatibility of common economic and security interests. It is in Iraq's interest to work with its partners in the countries of the region to establish a regional system based on common security interest and economic integration with its Islamic neighborhood and Arab depth. In the internal affairs of States. Iraq, with its geographical and political location and with its resources and wealth, can be a bridge to communicate and meet the interests of our countries and peoples. Iraq has been seen during the past periods as a source of tension and the source of problems in the region. While the stability of Iraq has become a common international and regional interest.
In this sense, Iraq will initiate contact with neighboring countries and brothers. To establish a framework for periodic dialogue on regional problems, to establish cooperation among the countries of the region and to reduce tension in them and to prevent the aggravation of the problems without ignoring the importance of continued cooperation in the fight against terrorism. We believe that the interests of different parties will help and prepare the atmosphere for the success of such a pioneering endeavor. Parliaments of neighboring countries are an important precedent and the preparation of such a meeting.
We affirm that the strengthening and strengthening of Iraq's relations with its neighbors and its Arab and Islamic depth are important for many reasons, including historical, cultural, and economic reasons.
- We believe that the interest of Iraq and the Arab and Islamic countries is in more joint work based on trust and respect, and away from any polarization by isolating, antagonizing or attacking any Arab or non-Arab regional state.
- We affirm that Iraq and its territory will not be the starting point for any aggression against any neighboring country, and that it will begin to solve outstanding problems on the basis of dialogue and peaceful understanding and respect for the sovereignty of States.
- We affirm the support of the Iraqi state and its government in protecting sovereignty and the Iraqi independent decision based on the Iraqi national interest and the need for the Iraqi forces to abide by this stance
to launch a wide campaign to mobilize the regional, international and international efforts. The crisis must be respected respect for internal sovereignty and non-interference in the affairs of States.
- The presence of foreign military forces in Iraq depends on the agreed controls between these forces and the Iraqi government. Its mission is limited to enabling the Iraqi forces in their war against terrorism. The coordination and cooperation between Iraq and the international coalition countries was not limited to the security aspect but extended to the economic, scientific, And in other areas, and therefore requires that we work to strengthen and consolidate these relations in a way that believes in Iraq's supreme interests. The presence of foreign forces can not be part of any action that detracts from Iraqi sovereignty or targeting the security of neighboring countries. Noting that Iraq will not accept the establishment of permanent foreign military bases on its territory.
- The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces shall follow the number and nature of these forces and ensure compliance with the tasks entrusted to them within the agreements concluded and compatible with Iraqi sovereignty and the security priorities of the Iraqi state.
We believe that success in developing this policy will help Iraq on more than one level. As this role will enhance the basic value of our country in the region and restore the citizen's confidence in his country and his government after years of tension. A role that the region needs as we need it. Finally, it is useful to clarify Iraq's strategy in its relations in the event of a worsening of the crises in the region, especially with the possibility of increasing tension or resort to the logic of power between the various parties, God forbid.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]