Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wisdom: Hakim is greater than the presidency of the reform alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wisdom: Hakim is greater than the presidency of the reform alliance Empty Wisdom: Hakim is greater than the presidency of the reform alliance

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2019, 2:17 am

Wisdom: Hakim is greater than the presidency of the reform alliance

09:21 - 26/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Considered the stream of wisdom, that his boss, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, "larger" from the presidency of the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction, which withdrew from them recently, accusing some components of the Alliance to seek rewards.
    "Mr. Ammar al-Hakim is greater than the presidency of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction," said the MP for the current Star Al-Jabri in a televised interview. "The wisdom has withdrawn from reform because some components of the coalition are looking for rewards."
    Al-Jabri added that "Abdul-Mahdi's assumption of prime minister was the wish of Abdul Aziz al-Hakimho (Abdul Mahdi) the first beneficiary of the wisdom trip is Abdul Mahdi."
    The coalition of reform and reconstruction decided during a meeting, on Tuesday evening, to form a delegation to visit Mr. Ammar al-Hakim to persuade him to return to the presidency of the coalition.Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:17 pm