Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian: America is covering up the corrupt and exert pressure on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian: America is covering up the corrupt and exert pressure on Iraq Empty Canadian: America is covering up the corrupt and exert pressure on Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:14 am

Canadian: America is covering up the corrupt and exert pressure on Iraq

11:12 - 27/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    "The American side is covering up the corrupt people and providing them with safe haven after they stole[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] killed the Yazidis," said political analyst Hashim al-Kindi. " The United States is trying, by imposing sanctions, on political figures to return to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and intervene in its internal affairs.
    Al-Kindi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "America is fighting those who fight terrorism for its return to the occupation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] employ terrorism projects again, where pressure is exerted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]by imposing sanctions on some figures on the pretext of corruption."
    "The United States must return the spoilers who have fled them, including Ayham al-Samarrai, and kill the Yezidis, and therefore the sword that is ruled by America violates Iraqi sovereignty and represents a blatant interference in the Iraqi internal affairs."
    "The Iraqi government is called upon to reject the American excesses and the judiciary must say its word about these violations by not allowing them to target the security system and the popular crowd that is part of it," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am