Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi sends a message to the visitors of the Imam Hussein Arba'een

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi sends a message to the visitors of the Imam Hussein Arba'een Empty Abdul Mahdi sends a message to the visitors of the Imam Hussein Arba'een

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:10 am

[size=35][size=35]Abdul Mahdi sends a message to the visitors of the Imam Hussein Arba'een[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-10-19 | 02:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on Saturday sent a message to visitors to the 40th Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, while pledging to hold the defendant accountable in the demonstrations, regardless of his location.

"I pay tribute to the millions of Iraqi and non-Iraqi believers who are heading to the holy province of Karbala to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Imam Hussein (PBUH) and his companions from the martyrs of the eternal battle of Tif. This world, I salute the people of our armed forces, security services, ministries, volunteers and processions who protect the citizens and provide them with medical and food services along the roads leading to holy Karbala from all over Iraq and the world. "

He added that the "millionaire participation in the path of the martyr of reform means that our Iraqi people are a free people, a living people that can not be deceived or insulted," adding that "this great popular, security and service effort made in this visit comes in conjunction with an ongoing national and governmental effort for reform and construction." Meeting the legitimate demands of our people, confronting and combating corruption and recovering the rights and funds of the people, whatever the difficulties and challenges. "

"We must all remember that the revolution of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) is a revolution against deviation and injustice, and that the visit of the forty in particular reflects the rejection of all forms of devastation and corruption," pointing out that "we will not deviate from this approach strongly and resolutely And responsibility for the manifestations of deviation and corruption and the abolition of living inequality and achieve social justice and achieve reform, which has become a requirement agreed upon and shared by all Iraqis of different affiliations and addresses. "

He stressed that "the demand for reform is a legitimate right for all and those who reject or suppress this right do not belong in any way to the approach of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) and his way and what went out for him." No one is above the law. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am