Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muttahidoon coalition leaders meet today to discuss the situation of the coalition

chouchou
    chouchou

Muttahidoon coalition leaders meet today to discuss the situation of the coalition  Empty Muttahidoon coalition leaders meet today to discuss the situation of the coalition

Post by chouchou Tue 20 May 2014, 6:12 am

BAGHDAD / NINA/ The leaders of the united for reform coalition (Muttahidoon) , headed by Osama al-Nujaifi will meeting today to discuss the new situation of the coalition after the announcement of the election results.

A source in the coalition told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: "The coalition will set today the foundations for moves toward political forces to accelerate the formation of the next government."

It is mentioned that the united for reform coalition won 23 seats, according to results announced by the Electoral Commission yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:37 am