Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaders and MPs of / Motahedoon Coalition / discuss the political and security situation and the str

chouchou
    chouchou

Leaders and MPs of / Motahedoon Coalition / discuss the political and security situation and the str Empty Leaders and MPs of / Motahedoon Coalition / discuss the political and security situation and the str

Post by chouchou Fri 20 Jun 2014, 2:44 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / Leaders of the blocks and MPs of Motahedoon Coalition held on Thursday an expanded meeting headed by the Head of the coalition,al- Osama Nujaifi to discuss the political and security situation and their strategy at this stage, and political exerted effort.

They listened at the meeting to a detailed explanation of what happened in the provinces of Nineveh and Salah al-Din, Anbar, Diyala and Kirkuk, and offered scenarios for the salvation of the suffering of the people.

A statement quoted Nujaifi as confirmed during the meeting, which he described as significant, that "the coalition is against terrorism represented by al-Qaeda and the ISIS, while those who are calling for their rights and dignity the political solutions are required and that is what we are working on.

He added that the military solution had been previously adopted, but led to the fall of the cities and large areas of Iraq, and the one person policy and the deal with the owners of the rights as they are outlaws led to the disaster.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:18 pm