Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

At least 11 ministers will be replaced in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

At least 11 ministers will be replaced in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet Empty At least 11 ministers will be replaced in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Nov 2019 - 4:50

At least 11 ministers will be replaced in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet

08:39 - 17/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The MP of the Building Alliance Hussein Said Arab, on Sunday, that the changes in the cabin of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will include at least 11 ministers, pointing out that the parliament will reject any new minister or party has a file in the Integrity Commission.
    Arab said in a statement to the information, that "the number of ministers to be changed are at least 11 ministers to be replaced every five ministers together, until the completion of the ministerial change, while retaining the ministers who are convinced Abdul Mahdi to remain in power."
    He added that "the vote on the dismissal of ministers will be in parliament, but the vote on the names of the new ministers will be subject to the selection of Abdul-Mahdi for independent personalities non-partisan."
    Arab said that "Parliament will not vote on ministers will be brought through parties, in addition to the rejection of any minister proves the existence of his name with the Integrity Commission." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:36