Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arabs: We will not allow the arrival of partisan ministers in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabs: We will not allow the arrival of partisan ministers in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet Empty Arabs: We will not allow the arrival of partisan ministers in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Nov 2019, 2:02 am

Arabs: We will not allow the arrival of partisan ministers in Abdel-Mahdi's cabinet

10:59 - 15/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The MP of the Building Alliance Hussein Said Arab, on Friday, the parliament will not allow the arrival of partisan ministers in the cabinet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , after proceeding to dismiss some of the ministers who proved their failure, indicating that Abdul Mahdi will be directly responsible for the selection of ministers from the same womb ministries.
    Arab said in a statement to the information, that "the Constitution provides that the Prime Minister is directly responsible for the selection of his cabinet, but in social and political custom, it is the parties nominate personalities for the cabinet."
    He added that "the demands of the demonstrators emphasize the importance of coming ministers non-partisan technocrats working within these institutions and lead ministries, as the Prime Minister, especially after his demand by the reference and political forces, he will work to choose independent personalities for his cabinet."
    He explained that "the political blocs will not interfere with the selection of ministers, and Abdul-Mahdi will be directly responsible for the selection of his booth, and the parliament will not allow the arrival of party figures to replace the ministers who will be sacked, as the parliament emphasizes the importance of coming from the womb of ministries and enjoy good conduct, experience and behavior They don't have any integrity file. ” Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:54 am