Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Mass Fragment

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The Mass Fragment Empty The Mass Fragment

Post by Neno Thu 22 May 2014, 5:12 pm

The Mass Fragment
    May 19, 2014 JC Collins
    The Mass Fragment Mass-fragment
    “There are very few human beings who receive the truth, complete and staggering, by instant illumination. Most of them acquire it fragment by fragment, on a small scale, by successive developments, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic.” – Anis Nin
    So we wait again for the next clever misdirection brought about by some manufactured event, financed by competing cabals who war over the future of global financial hegemony, and the world’s mineral and human resources.

These inexplicable and unbending forces that govern our lives will again casually observe, from the comfort of their isolated gated enclaves, while another production of their many staged plays unfolds.  And like before, they will still feel safe in the knowledge that very few in their realm of influence will grasp how they are being “directed”.
    A tried and true dialectic that has served them so well, so many times before, heralded by well paid minions with trumped up amplification, and received with comfortably numb and thunderous applause by the common colony of earth’s useless eaters.  They who remain fixated on – never to deviate from - their assigned labors as servants to evil.
    U.S HISTORY – the Last Kingdom on the Earth

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/05/19/the-mass-fragment/

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 10:05 pm