Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari Movement: The quest to define the mandate of Prime Minister is contrary to the Constitution

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Jaafari Movement: The quest to define the mandate of Prime Minister is contrary to the Constitution Empty Jaafari Movement: The quest to define the mandate of Prime Minister is contrary to the Constitution

Post by Bama Diva Tue 27 May 2014, 2:05 pm

Jaafari Movement: The quest to define the mandate of Prime Minister is contrary to the Constitution

• Tuesday, 27 May 2014 11:08

Shafaq News / The Head of the political body of the National Reform Movement confirmed on Tuesday, that talking about the quest to put a clause in the rules of procedure of the National Alliance that defines the mandate of the Prime Minister in two terms is " contrary to the Constitution ."

Manal Fenjan said , in an interview with " Shafaq News " , that " there was nothing proved in this regard till now officially ," pointing out that "the rules of procedure of the National coalition is due to be ratified soon and must be compatible with the Constitution."

She explained that, " the Federal Court overturned the earlier decision of the parliament by renewing the mandate of the Prime Minister and attempt to include in the rules of procedure of the National coalition is contrary to the Constitution ."

Fenjan stressed that " the position of the political blocs within the National Coalition are not yet clear yet and a consensus didn’t take place on specific issues ."

The members of Ahrar and Mwaten Blocs have confirmed that they seek to include a clause in the rules of procedure of the National Alliance in their lists that provides the mandate of the Prime Minister in two terms only .

The Iraqi constitution didn’t specify the mandate of prime minister and Speaker of the parliament , while defined the mandate of the President of the Republic in two terms only .

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/9965-jaafari-movement-the-quest-to-define-the-mandate-of-prime-minister-is-contrary-to-the-constitution

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:14 pm