Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory: The party rivalry fever and acquisition mentality will thwart hope for a reform transition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory: The party rivalry fever and acquisition mentality will thwart hope for a reform transition Empty Victory: The party rivalry fever and acquisition mentality will thwart hope for a reform transition

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Dec 2019, 3:23 am

[size=35][size=35]Victory: The party rivalry fever and acquisition mentality will thwart hope for a reform transition[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-18 | 04:08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Wednesday, the victory coalition reiterated that no candidate for prime minister had been proposed, saying that "the fever of partisan rivalry and the acquisition mentality will abort hope" with a reform transitional phase.

In a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "the victory coalition confirms to the public opinion again that it did not put forward any candidate for prime minister and does not support any one person, and that what interests him and works on it is patriotism, independence, professionalism of the candidate and acceptability of the people."

The coalition added, "The fever of partisan competition and the acquisition mentality will thwart hope for a reformative stage of transition," noting that "reforming the political system and realizing the aspirations of the people requires a fundamental change in the equation of governance, and reform should not be subject to a narrow market of interests."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:01 am