Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeroun: Suhail's candidacy is linked to a vote on the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy for Saeroun: Suhail's candidacy is linked to a vote on the election law Empty Deputy for Saeroun: Suhail's candidacy is linked to a vote on the election law

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Dec 2019, 1:21 am

Deputy for Saeroun: Suhail's candidacy is linked to a vote on the election law

08:59 - 24/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Tuesday, the MP from the Alliance of Riyad Muhammad Ali indicated that he is linked to the vote on the Parliamentary Elections Law, pointing out that the presentation of Al-Suhail as a candidate for prime minister has more than a possibility.
    Ali said in a statement to the "information", that "the construction alliance nominated Qusay Al-Suhail falls within two possibilities, the first of which is to know the construction in advance of Al-Suhail's rejection, but they nominated him in order to embody the principle of the largest bloc."
    He added that "another possibility for Al-Suhail's candidacy is to embody the principle of negotiations with other parties with another alternative, which is a German policy known, and therefore the alliance that nominated Al-Suhail will be presented as a substitute for it when the name is rejected."
    He explained that "Al-Suhail's proposal comes to negotiate an election law that is not appropriate for the Iraqi people after changes are made to it. Therefore, there is pressure to choose an alternative person for Al-Suhail or to pass some paragraphs of the electoral law." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:19 am