Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy likely to vote on the election law this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy likely to vote on the election law this week Empty A deputy likely to vote on the election law this week

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2018, 2:49 am

[size=30]A deputy likely to vote on the election law this week[/size]
    07/01/2018 11:35 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the legal committee, Ibtisam al-Hilali, on Sunday, proposed the election law and vote on it during the current week, indicating that the government is unable to provide the Commission with the amounts demanded.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Hilali said in a statement, "Trend Press" that the election law may be raised this week and is likely to be agreed between the heads of committees and blocks to vote and go on"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that "the Commission met in the House of Representatives last Thursday and put a lot of problems that were handed over to the Legal Committee, including handing over the new version of the election law to the Commission after the vote, and requested the Commission amounts of money needed to proceed with the elections"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She stressed that "the amount requested by the Commission exaggerated, asking for 296 billion, it is possible to provide the government 100 billion or 150 billion because the amount requested by the government is unable to provide it," indicating that "If the amounts were delayed and not given to the Commission within a month, that Will affect UNHCR's work and push for a delay"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She pointed out that "the government and the National Alliance with the election in a timely manner"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:51 am