Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finally, al-Maliki agrees to enter the Peshmerga for the Liberation of Mosul aga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finally, al-Maliki agrees to enter the Peshmerga for the Liberation of Mosul aga Empty Finally, al-Maliki agrees to enter the Peshmerga for the Liberation of Mosul aga

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jun 2014, 6:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dated: June 11, 2014

Baghdad / Iraq News Network - A source close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that the coordinated high-level US-sponsored United States has led the approval of the Prime Minister on the participation of the Peshmerga in fighting armed groups against the export of oil. Source said that al-Maliki agreed to the entry of the Peshmerga to Mosul and participation Fiktal armed groups against the export of oil from the region. source added that the agreement was between Maliki and President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani and U.S. format between the two governments to eliminate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:50 am