Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi forces foil an attack near Baghdad

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi forces foil an attack near Baghdad  Empty Iraqi forces foil an attack near Baghdad

Post by chouchou Wed 18 Jun 2014, 9:32 am

Shafaq News / The spokesman for the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces , Qassim Atta said on Wednesday, that the security forces managed to kill and arrest of 138 "terrorists"
    in three provinces, pointing to foil a plot to "Daash" elements to enter the capital, Baghdad

Ataa said at a news conference attended by "Shafaq News", that “ 40 terrorists were killed in an attack on Baiji oil refinery north of Tikrit, asserting control of the security forces on most of Tal Afar sub-district, west of Mosul, and it is continuing to pursue the remnants of "Daash organization

."
    He pointed out that 21 "terrorists" were killed in Anbar province

He also said, that security forces in Al-Atheem sub-district northern Baquba city  have managed to kill 15 "terrorists," noting that the leadership of Iraq have arrested 42 "terrorists", adding that 20 "terrorists" were killed near Tikrit city and destroyed three of their vehicles  “.

Atta added that the security forces through intelligence information have foiled a plot to "Daash" organization in the outskirts of Baghdad by raising Photos of religion Marjiyaa , false and forged identities of the southern provinces, as the planners have been arrested also

Atta called people to take caution because of the rumors that were launched yesterday on the fall of the Iraqi government and the announcement of the statement number one, running out of food, which is baseless

He also called on all media not to fall as a "prey" to those rumors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:00 am