Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baldawi: The FAO port will be an important tributary and alternative to oil in reviving the Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - Al-Baldawi: The FAO port will be an important tributary and alternative to oil in reviving the Iraqi Empty Al-Baldawi: The FAO port will be an important tributary and alternative to oil in reviving the Iraqi

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 1:31 am

Al-Baldawi: The FAO port will be an important tributary and alternative to oil in reviving the Iraqi budget

08:33 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Wednesday, the deputy from the Al-Fath Alliance Muhammad Al-Baldawi stressed the necessity of speeding up the establishment of the Great Mafawan Port, indicating that this port will be an important tributary and may exceed its oil revenues in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the "information", that "the most important projects that must be accomplished in the coming period is the large port of Al-Fao, which will be an important tributary of the Iraqi economy as well as containing thousands of work imposed for the unemployed."
    He added that "the countries of the world will be linked with each other through the port of Al-Fao, and therefore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be an economic and commercial gateway towards Europe, and a road linking land and sea."
    He stressed that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the event of completion of the Al-Faw port, will receive significant revenues that may exceed what is obtained from oil, and therefore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not suffer from a lack of budget or a lack of funding if the Al-Faw port is accomplished during the coming period." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:33 am