Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Issawi: Allawi reduced the number of dual-national ministers from 6 to 3 only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Issawi: Allawi reduced the number of dual-national ministers from 6 to 3 only Empty Al-Issawi: Allawi reduced the number of dual-national ministers from 6 to 3 only

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Feb 2020, 1:50 am

Al-Issawi: Allawi reduced the number of dual-national ministers from 6 to 3 only

09:00 - 02/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The MP revealed the State of Law coalition, Abboud Al-Issawi, on Saturday, to reduce the number of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the number of ministers from dual citizenship to three ministers after they were six, indicating that Allawi has replacements that can replace the minister who does not give him confidence in the House of Representatives.
    Al-Issawi said in a statement that followed him / the information: “A group of deputies assured the Prime Minister-designate that all ministers should be from within the country and not be dual citizens,” noting that “Allawi reduced the number of ministers of dual nationality in his formation from 6 to 3 ministers. ”
    He added that "Allawi has replacements that can replace the minister who does not give him confidence in the House of Representatives," noting that "Allawi mentioned in the government program that setting a date for early elections is associated with the Electoral Commission, which must define a plan for its preparations and the possibility of holding elections within a year and ratification Parliament has a specific date after allocating the necessary funds. ”
    Al-Issawi continued, “What we wish for all the blocs is to make the country’s interest above everything and not to forget the tens of thousands of young people who are still standing in the demonstration arenas demanding change, reform, and services, and bypassing the stage to reach safety, and all this comes only by forming an independent government ” Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:41 pm