Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance reaffirms its commitment to the sovereign's dual citizenship and security position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance reaffirms its commitment to the sovereign's dual citizenship and security position Empty National Alliance reaffirms its commitment to the sovereign's dual citizenship and security position

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Nov 2016, 4:25 am

[size=37]National Alliance reaffirms its commitment to the sovereign's dual citizenship and security positions constitutional text[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    He confirmed the National Alliance, on Wednesday, his commitment to the sovereign's dual citizenship and security positions constitutional text.
    The coalition said in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "the political body of the National Alliance held its regular meeting headed by Ammar al-Hakim."
    "The meeting discussed several issues on national security and legislative levels, as well as complete the institutional structure of the National Alliance."
    The statement noted that "the attendees reviewed the detailed report by the head of the supreme body of popular mobilization of the great victories achieved by the armed forces and the crowd and popular tribal and Peshmerga in Nineveh province, and rapid advances in multi-fighting axes and defeat Daesh gangs from the fields of confrontation."
    Park National Alliance, according to the statement, the "great victories", calling on Iraqis to "unite to support the security forces in the fateful battle."
    The statement continued, "The Commission discussed the draft rules of procedure of the alliance were approved unanimously on all its clauses, as has the follow-up to complete the formation of the nine files emanating from the coalition," asserting that "those present unanimously agreed to abide by your dual citizenship sovereign and security positions," the constitutional text .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 8:41 am